Since 1960, Esbenshade’s Garden Center has been providing a great selection of plants, gardening products and accessories. Like many traditional retailers, Esbenshade’s wanted to get into digital retail, but it wasn’t that easy. They needed a system that can manage their products and inventory across multiple online sales channels.
Esbenshade’s partnered with Jazva to power their ecommerce business – both developing the webstore, integration with marketplaces, and the back-end automation. Instead of managing sales channels individually, they were able to centralize product, listing and inventory management across Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, Walmart Marketplace and their own webstore.
Since using Jazva in 2015, Esbenshade’s has been able to:
- Scale their multi-channel sales and expand into new marketplaces.
- Eliminate operational bottlenecks.
- Improve inventory visibility and reduce overselling.
- Provide customer conveniences, such as Buy Online Pick-up In-Store.
- Increase fulfillment speed and process 50% more orders with the same number of employees.
With Jazva, Esbenshade’s saw their online sales jumped by 300%. Read the Full Story: Esbenshade’s Case Study.
Latest posts by Albert Ong (see all)
- Jazva Wins the 2017 Rising Star and Great User Experience Awards - November 21, 2017
- [Infographic] Preparing for the Black Friday E-Commerce Rush - November 20, 2017
- How to Import Your eBay Listings to Amazon with Ease - November 15, 2017